Next meeting coming soon! Check back for details.
To post a job notice, please see the instructions here.
Join the only association dedicated to the business needs and advocacy of the state’s course owners and operators.
From single course public facilities to multi-facility resort operators, golf’s key stakeholders rely on the NGCOA Arizona to assist them in ensuring they are more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. We achieve this by providing a multitude of services and benefits to our members – and by uniting the industry and creating a positive environment for the business of golf statewide.
And because we’re part of the National Golf Course Owners Association, our members also receive the benefits of national lobbying efforts, networking tools, educational opportunities, negotiated discounts with national brands and more.
Together we can drive the business of Arizona golf.
Value of Membership
Networking & Connectivity
- Free registration to PGA Merchandise Show ($495 value)
- Free access to PGA and Senior PGA Championship & select LPGA Events ($900 value)
- NGCOA Arizona Annual Meeting
- NGCOA Arizona Golf Outing
- Fundraising tournaments, trade shows, and marketing assistance
Information & Resources
- Biweekly Email Alerts with state-specific industry news
- Free regularly scheduled webinars
- Free National Compensation & Benefit Report ($250 value)
- Monthly award-winning Golf Business magazine
- NGCOA Accelerate networking and information-sharing platform/member portal
- Golf Business archives, whitepapers and business documents
- Member rate for the NGCOA Annual Conference & Golf Industry Show ($400 savings)
- Listing in “Running a Successful Golf Tournament” Guide distributed statewide to promote NGCOA Arizona Members
- Listing in NGCOA Arizona Golf Course Directory
- Listing in Membership Directory
- National & state level savings program and limited exclusive partner offers, such as our UniFirst program. [HYPERLINK]
Promoting Golf & Advocacy
- Legislative and industry advocacy – both nationally and within the state.