Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Join the only association dedicated to the business needs and advocacy of the state’s course owners and operators.
From single course public facilities to multi-facility resort operators, golf’s key stakeholders rely on the NGCOA Arizona to assist them in ensuring they are more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. We achieve this by providing a multitude of services and benefits to our members – and by uniting the industry and creating a positive environment for the business of golf statewide.
And because we’re part of the National Golf Course Owners Association, our members also receive the benefits of national lobbying efforts, networking tools, educational opportunities, negotiated discounts with national brands and more.
Together we can drive the business of Arizona golf.
Value of Membership
Networking & Connectivity
- Free registration to PGA Merchandise Show ($495 value)
- Free access to PGA and Senior PGA Championship & select LPGA Events ($900 value)
- NGCOA Arizona Annual Meeting
- NGCOA Arizona Golf Outing
- Fundraising tournaments, trade shows, and marketing assistance
Information & Resources
- Biweekly Email Alerts with state-specific industry news
- Free regularly scheduled webinars
- Free National Compensation & Benefit Report ($250 value)
- Monthly award-winning Golf Business magazine
- NGCOA Accelerate networking and information-sharing platform/member portal
- Golf Business archives, whitepapers and business documents
- Member rate for the NGCOA Annual Conference & Golf Industry Show ($400 savings)
- Listing in “Running a Successful Golf Tournament” Guide distributed statewide to promote NGCOA Arizona Members
- Listing in NGCOA Arizona Golf Course Directory
- Listing in Membership Directory
- National & state level savings program and limited exclusive partner offers, such as our UniFirst program. [HYPERLINK]
Promoting Golf & Advocacy
- Legislative and industry advocacy – both nationally and within the state.
NGCOA Arizona has reached an agreement with Annual Sponsor, UniFirst Corporation.
UniFirst is a nationwide uniform and service provider and has put together a very competitively priced program for our member courses.
How do members win with Unifirst?
- 25%-40% savings for uniforms and facility services (paper products, soap, mats, mops, towels).
- Garment prep charges (name emblems, company emblems, bar coding) are waived for the first 30 days (standard sizes only) and discounted for employees added after that period (approximately 60% savings).
- Uniform pressing, repairs, size exchanges and automatic garment replacements are included in the weekly pricing.
- New employees will receive their garments within 1 week of the request for standard garments in normal size ranges.
- UniFirst will inspect all garments during the cleaning process. All repairs needed due to normal wear and tear will be done at no cost to the Customer.
- UniFirst will automatically replace garments before they become so worn as to impact either appearance or function. This replacement will be done at no charge to the Customer, though the emblem and garment preparation charges will apply at a discounted rate (approximately 60% savings).
- The service charge (AKA “DEFE”- Delivery, Energy, Fuel, Environmental) is discounted to $6.50/week (normally this is around $15/week depending on the location).
- Outstanding service
We encourage you to review the UniFirst program before signing or renewing a contract with another uniform provider. We are aware of instances in which the savings was nearly $7,000 in the first year with the UniFirst program.
For any questions, please contact Executive Director Marc Connerly: email@example.com or (916) 214-6495
Reach key stakeholders in the Arizona golf business by partnering with us.
Through sponsorships, advertising, networking events and more, NGCOA Arizona offers numerous ways to establish credibility and maintain exposure of your brand among those that matter most.
It’s simple. No other state golf association is dedicated to serving the industry’s core decision-makers – golf course owners and operators. In doing so programs, events, content and other opportunities are created which, in turn, creates unique and exclusive opportunities for a limited number of golf course suppliers and distributors to target these key individuals.
Whether through sponsorship of initiatives and events, networking and speaking opportunities, or simply relationship building, the NGCOA Arizona can ensure your sales goals are met by connecting you with your most promising prospects in Arizona golf.
View our complete sponsorship program HERE.
If you have any questions about sponsorship, please contact Marc Connerly, Executive Director, at (916) 485-6361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.