Who We Are:
The National Golf Course Owners Association of Arizona (NGCOA Arizona) is the new chapter of the National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA), dedicated exclusively to the interests and needs of Arizona’s golf course owners, operators, general managers, and others with a vested interest in the business of golf in Arizona.
NGCOA Arizona was established in January 2015 by the National Golf Course Owners Association to further its mission of enhancing the lives of golf course owners and operators by making their businesses more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. NGCOA Arizona focuses on state-level issues, education, networking and advocacy – and serve the business needs of golf courses through uniting the Arizona golf industry and driving the business of golf.
What We’re About:
Our mission is to unite and grow the golf industry in Arizona, while representing the business of golf statewide.
Serving Arizona’s Golf Courses:
Arizona golf course owners and operators deserve a unified voice, a seat at the legislative and regulatory tables, and consistent communications on topics of greatest importance to the business of golf in Arizona, and NGCOA Arizona is prepared to deliver those benefits and more.
Led by a management team with extensive association management experience, NGCOA Arizona provides:
- Prioritized legislative advocacy and reporting of legislative activities to members
- Consistent and timely member communications
- Education and important industry information
- Group buying and discount programs
- Meaningful and relevant events
- Connection between Arizona golf industry and stakeholders together
For questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact NGCOA Arizona Executive Director, Marc Connerly, at (916) 485-6361 or email@example.com.
We are here to work for you.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Join the only association dedicated to the business needs and advocacy of the state’s course owners and operators.
From single course public facilities to multi-facility resort operators, golf’s key stakeholders rely on the NGCOA Arizona to assist them in ensuring they are more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. We achieve this by providing a multitude of services and benefits to our members – and by uniting the industry and creating a positive environment for the business of golf statewide.
And because we’re part of the National Golf Course Owners Association, our members also receive the benefits of national lobbying efforts, networking tools, educational opportunities, negotiated discounts with national brands and more.
Together we can drive the business of Arizona golf.
Value of Membership
Networking & Connectivity
- Free registration to PGA Merchandise Show ($495 value)
- Free access to PGA and Senior PGA Championship & select LPGA Events ($900 value)
- NGCOA Arizona Annual Meeting
- NGCOA Arizona Golf Outing
- Fundraising tournaments, trade shows, and marketing assistance
Information & Resources
- Biweekly Email Alerts with state-specific industry news
- Free regularly scheduled webinars
- Free National Compensation & Benefit Report ($250 value)
- Monthly award-winning Golf Business magazine
- NGCOA Accelerate networking and information-sharing platform/member portal
- Golf Business archives, whitepapers and business documents
- Member rate for the NGCOA Annual Conference & Golf Industry Show ($400 savings)
- Listing in “Running a Successful Golf Tournament” Guide distributed statewide to promote NGCOA Arizona Members
- Listing in NGCOA Arizona Golf Course Directory
- Listing in Membership Directory
- National & state level savings program and limited exclusive partner offers, such as our UniFirst program. [HYPERLINK]
Promoting Golf & Advocacy
- Legislative and industry advocacy – both nationally and within the state.
NGCOA Arizona has reached an agreement with Annual Sponsor, UniFirst Corporation.
UniFirst is a nationwide uniform and service provider and has put together a very competitively priced program for our member courses.
How do members win with Unifirst?
- 25%-40% savings for uniforms and facility services (paper products, soap, mats, mops, towels).
- Garment prep charges (name emblems, company emblems, bar coding) are waived for the first 30 days (standard sizes only) and discounted for employees added after that period (approximately 60% savings).
- Uniform pressing, repairs, size exchanges and automatic garment replacements are included in the weekly pricing.
- New employees will receive their garments within 1 week of the request for standard garments in normal size ranges.
- UniFirst will inspect all garments during the cleaning process. All repairs needed due to normal wear and tear will be done at no cost to the Customer.
- UniFirst will automatically replace garments before they become so worn as to impact either appearance or function. This replacement will be done at no charge to the Customer, though the emblem and garment preparation charges will apply at a discounted rate (approximately 60% savings).
- The service charge (AKA “DEFE”- Delivery, Energy, Fuel, Environmental) is discounted to $6.50/week (normally this is around $15/week depending on the location).
- Outstanding service
We encourage you to review the UniFirst program before signing or renewing a contract with another uniform provider. We are aware of instances in which the savings was nearly $7,000 in the first year with the UniFirst program.
For any questions, please contact Executive Director Marc Connerly: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 214-6495