NGCOA Arizona is very pleased to request entries for the 2016 NGCOA Arizona Course of the Year Award and NGCOA Arizona Community Environmental Award. Both winners will be announced at the NGCOA Arizona Annual Meeting later this year (date and location to be announced soon).
The Course of the Year Award will represent Arizona in the NGCOA Course of the Year competition, the winner of which will be announced at the Golf Business Conference in Orlando in February. Download the Course of the Year nomination form here.
This is the first year for the NGCOA Arizona Community Environmental Award, and we hope to receive entries from the many courses who have excelled in environmental stewardship over the past year. Download the NGCOA Arizona Community Environmental Award here.
The deadline for both awards applications is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 21. Applications may be submitted to NGCOA Arizona Executive Director Marc Connerly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Awards are open strictly to members of NGCOA/NGCOA Arizona, so if you are not a current member, but would like to join and be eligible for the awards, please complete the membership information here.
Also, please note that NGCOA is still accepting applications for their many awards, including the Player Development Award and others. Those applications are due to the NGCOA office by November 1, and more details may be found here.
Thank you for being a member of NGCOA and NGCOA Arizona, and we hope to consider your course for one of the 2016 NGCOA Arizona awards.
We are proud to announce EZLinks as a NGCOA AZ Silver Sponsor!
EZLinks Golf combines industry veterans and subject matter experts to consistently deliver product enhancements, thought leadership, and innovative solutions to its golf course clients. With over 300 employees, including their GolfSwitch and IBS Club Software teams, EZLinks Golf is committed to helping golfers play more golf by combining the best technology with our commitment to world-class customer and client-service.
With a mission to innovate golf course management and keep you in control of your course, EZLinks Golf delivers a suite of software products proven to increase revenue and to simplify course management.
Scalable and highly-customizable, the EZLinks 360 solution offers golf course operators tee sheet software, marketing services, the largest phone reservation center in golf, multiple point of sale platforms, revenue management tools, and tee time distribution through TeeOff.com by PGA TOUR.
Learn more about EZLinks here.
Stay tuned for information on our Membership Meeting taking place later this year!
Who We Are:
The National Golf Course Owners Association of Arizona (NGCOA Arizona) is the new chapter of the National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA), dedicated exclusively to the interests and needs of Arizona’s golf course owners, operators, general managers, and others with a vested interest in the business of golf in Arizona.
NGCOA Arizona was established in January 2015 by the National Golf Course Owners Association to further its mission of enhancing the lives of golf course owners and operators by making their businesses more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. NGCOA Arizona focuses on state-level issues, education, networking and advocacy – and serve the business needs of golf courses through uniting the Arizona golf industry and driving the business of golf.
What We’re About:
Our mission is to unite and grow the golf industry in Arizona, while representing the business of golf statewide.
Serving Arizona’s Golf Courses:
Arizona golf course owners and operators deserve a unified voice, a seat at the legislative and regulatory tables, and consistent communications on topics of greatest importance to the business of golf in Arizona, and NGCOA Arizona is prepared to deliver those benefits and more.
Led by a management team with extensive association management experience, NGCOA Arizona provides:
- Prioritized legislative advocacy and reporting of legislative activities to members
- Consistent and timely member communications
- Education and important industry information
- Group buying and discount programs
- Meaningful and relevant events
- Connection between Arizona golf industry and stakeholders together
For questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact NGCOA Arizona Executive Director, Marc Connerly, at (916) 485-6361 or email@example.com.
We are here to work for you.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Join the only association dedicated to the business needs and advocacy of the state’s course owners and operators.
From single course public facilities to multi-facility resort operators, golf’s key stakeholders rely on the NGCOA Arizona to assist them in ensuring they are more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. We achieve this by providing a multitude of services and benefits to our members – and by uniting the industry and creating a positive environment for the business of golf statewide.
And because we’re part of the National Golf Course Owners Association, our members also receive the benefits of national lobbying efforts, networking tools, educational opportunities, negotiated discounts with national brands and more.
Together we can drive the business of Arizona golf.
Value of Membership
Networking & Connectivity
- Free registration to PGA Merchandise Show ($495 value)
- Free access to PGA and Senior PGA Championship & select LPGA Events ($900 value)
- NGCOA Arizona Annual Meeting
- NGCOA Arizona Golf Outing
- Fundraising tournaments, trade shows, and marketing assistance
Information & Resources
- Biweekly Email Alerts with state-specific industry news
- Free regularly scheduled webinars
- Free National Compensation & Benefit Report ($250 value)
- Monthly award-winning Golf Business magazine
- NGCOA Accelerate networking and information-sharing platform/member portal
- Golf Business archives, whitepapers and business documents
- Member rate for the NGCOA Annual Conference & Golf Industry Show ($400 savings)
- Listing in “Running a Successful Golf Tournament” Guide distributed statewide to promote NGCOA Arizona Members
- Listing in NGCOA Arizona Golf Course Directory
- Listing in Membership Directory
- National & state level savings program and limited exclusive partner offers, such as our UniFirst program. [HYPERLINK]
Promoting Golf & Advocacy
- Legislative and industry advocacy – both nationally and within the state.
NGCOA Arizona has reached an agreement with Annual Sponsor, UniFirst Corporation.
UniFirst is a nationwide uniform and service provider and has put together a very competitively priced program for our member courses.
How do members win with Unifirst?
- 25%-40% savings for uniforms and facility services (paper products, soap, mats, mops, towels).
- Garment prep charges (name emblems, company emblems, bar coding) are waived for the first 30 days (standard sizes only) and discounted for employees added after that period (approximately 60% savings).
- Uniform pressing, repairs, size exchanges and automatic garment replacements are included in the weekly pricing.
- New employees will receive their garments within 1 week of the request for standard garments in normal size ranges.
- UniFirst will inspect all garments during the cleaning process. All repairs needed due to normal wear and tear will be done at no cost to the Customer.
- UniFirst will automatically replace garments before they become so worn as to impact either appearance or function. This replacement will be done at no charge to the Customer, though the emblem and garment preparation charges will apply at a discounted rate (approximately 60% savings).
- The service charge (AKA “DEFE”- Delivery, Energy, Fuel, Environmental) is discounted to $6.50/week (normally this is around $15/week depending on the location).
- Outstanding service
We encourage you to review the UniFirst program before signing or renewing a contract with another uniform provider. We are aware of instances in which the savings was nearly $7,000 in the first year with the UniFirst program.
For any questions, please contact Executive Director Marc Connerly: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 214-6495
Reach key stakeholders in the Arizona golf business by partnering with us.
Through sponsorships, advertising, networking events and more, NGCOA Arizona offers numerous ways to establish credibility and maintain exposure of your brand among those that matter most.
It’s simple. No other state golf association is dedicated to serving the industry’s core decision-makers – golf course owners and operators. In doing so programs, events, content and other opportunities are created which, in turn, creates unique and exclusive opportunities for a limited number of golf course suppliers and distributors to target these key individuals.
Whether through sponsorship of initiatives and events, networking and speaking opportunities, or simply relationship building, the NGCOA Arizona can ensure your sales goals are met by connecting you with your most promising prospects in Arizona golf.
View our complete sponsorship program HERE.
If you have any questions about sponsorship, please contact Marc Connerly, Executive Director, at (916) 214-6495 or email@example.com.